Hello to French Ascona C 1.6 D owner

Guest zero-defects

Guest zero-defects

Well we were stopped taking arty photo's with a single use camera of our children next to a field of sunflowers.  

Somewhere between the Villages of St Mathurin sur Loire and Maze (with an accent) about 3 km from the Loire.  

You went past us in a light blue 4 door early Opel Ascona C 1.6 D (with dents) and missing a passenger side rubbing strip (drivers side in UK).  I was the manic looking bloke next to the purple 307 Hire car, trying to rip said camera from my wife in order to take a photo as you went past.  

If you ever log on here (and you will if you got my VIBES) HELLO !!!

Guest Lucky_Pierre

Allo, eet was me yoo zaw. Ah was draveeng mah b'yooteful Ascona wen ah saw yoo and yor cheeldren taking ze peectures.

Ah do enjoy yor Eengleesh humor a lot, excuse me now ah hev to go eat some cheese then fall asleep.

Au revoir mon petit lapin.....

Guest zero-defects
Wot, no Citroen BX`s? Shame on you Mark-all the way to France and you didn`t get a picture of the best car they made :'(

I saw one in a car park which made me think of you.  It might have originally been red but had three of the doors in dark grey.  The interior had sun damage not usually a problem in chester, the boot was held closed with a bungie cord/peice of string.  I think it was a petrol one,  but it clattered like a diesel.  The owner appeared to be a Cave dweller.