hello cav lovers

Guest griffj

just joined up on line,

looking forward to being part of the modern cav mk2 community.

currently running a nev vectra sri, but looking to buy an audi s4 soon.

have had 3 cav mk2's,

a white 1.6 ls saloon, a silver 1.8 sri saloon, and to finish i had a grey sri 130 saloon.

would love to own another cav mk2, either an immaculate sri 130 saloon or a convertible, and i am looking.

cav mk2's rule.

will dig some pics out of the cavs,

i have pics of the white l and the silver sri somewhere,

as for the 130, i sold it at least 12 years ago m8,  with a blown head gasket, and no floor in the boot (i got stung when i bought it)

it was a complete wreck, but i have to say a very fast wreck, it got me from harborne in birmingham to chester in exactly an hour once!!

ahhhhhhh the days before gatsos.

Guest BobbyLad

Hi everyone, new to the forum and to the Mk2 Cav. I'm looking for a motor at present and hope to own one soon??

Love the Calibre and the Convertible! I'm a classic car nut, selling my other classics to get something a bit more civilised.

Just a point, but why is the Mk2 Cav not recognised as a classic yet, damn shame, it should be. If Golf's, Cortina's and Saabs of the 80's are classed as modern classics I think it's only fair the Cav should!