Retro Rides Gathering 2014

steffi

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a Fantastic weekend for my first time at retro, the campsite was A1 and having a beer festival made it even better  :D, apart from the little shits that kept me awake all night my revenge this morning was well deserved. Thank's to all that came this weekend, you made it a very  memorable for my.

Cheers to Steffi and Toni for sorting everything out as usual, an awesome day even if did spend most of it quing for the hillclimb, fair to say I enjoyed that probably the most of of all my cav adventures

Just got home (11.30)

Passed

Ogg with his roof down

Lambo

And steffi

We were in the white c1

Cars looked awesome in convy

Was a great show

Great cars

Sun Burnt my head

But I still think Prescott is a better venue.

Really enjoyed it

I'll get some pics up once I've taken them off the camera

I left my documents behind, didnt read up anything at all. I could have borrowed Blitz plates and used his documents but decided I didn't want to be on the dodgy territory.

Given what happened on the way home, its just as well really :-[

As always, cheers to Steffi and Toni for organistation, keeping us in check, providing drink and to everyone else for being such a truly legendary bunch:)

• SITE MODERATOR
Is this the LX, can't be.....what is that sh1te up the side Munty my boy........

Current mk2 stock: 4 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, Richies Saabilier & monaro VXR

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV daily (joyous planet saver.....well carbon offset for the ro)

I left my documents behind, didnt read up anything at all. I could have borrowed Blitz plates and used his documents but decided I didn't want to be on the dodgy territory.

Given what happened on the way home, its just as well really :-[

As always, cheers to Steffi and Toni for organistation, keeping us in check, providing drink and to everyone else for being such a truly legendary bunch:)

why what happened mate, I was so passed I couldn't join you when you shot passed me.