Guest cavysofttop

Guest cavysofttop

hi thers new member not long bought a1987 mk2 cav convertible but needs a lot of work just hoping by coming a member can look out for parts i need as can be hard to find around central fife scotland cheers chris 8)

Hello and welcome, you will get all the help you need from people on here and this is a good place to source parts! ;)

Completely agree with Paul, this has been a great source of info since joining earlier in the year.

Only thing is it gets you hooked even more on Mk2's Have just got my 2nd  ;D ;D

Nearly forgot, Hello and welcome M8:D

Guest BobbyLad

Hello matey,

SNAP!

I've just done the same, I've had mine a month or so and everyone on this site is great, I've had help with parts and loads of advice.

Welcome and enjoy.

Guest cavysofttop

yep thats me tiff gave me your name but iforgot it. tiff,now there,s a guy who knows cars just because he has had so many i have a look at what ineed for it and get back to u cheers chris

another fifer  ;D ,superb welcome to the site m8 we,ll all have  to meet up at some point, ;D i,m in methil.you,ll get all the help you need in here m8 they are a great bunch and alway,s  ready to help out,it was tiff that done all the work on mine he,s a top bloke and know,s his stuff   ;) but if you need any help give me or mark(cavwaldo) a shout also,enjoy m8 ;) ;) ;)