Hello all

Guest Artem

Greetings to all! Im 19 years old from Russia.

First I would like will apologize for my very bad English, I try to teach it better

Because of it I use the program the translator so do not judge too strictly :)

My car Opel Ascona C 82 years of release. When I have bought it, it was not on the move. I and my father have repaired it. The engine has been touched and repaired completely, and almost all details of the car are touched. The body is painted anew and personally (now I have experience of painting) because before the car looked very terribly :)

It is my first car and I am very happy with it. I even became a member of the Russian club of fans Opel Ascona, and now have solved for the sake of interest will join to you :)

[attachment deleted by admin]

I have approximately put a flag on a map

My city has name Izhevsk and is near to the Ural mountains and here there lives designer ÀÊ-47 Kalashnikov =)

When I have found your forum I have been very surprised popularity Ascona/MK2 because in Russia the Opel is not too popular.... But now I have changed the opinion and have fallen in love with this car =)

Thanks for a friendly reception! Is class to find fans of this car in other countries! =)

I have seen photos of your meetings and have been simply amazed - yours MK2 Cavalier simply mega-super abrupt cars! Simply amazing, how you manage to contain them in such best condition! My Opel in one thousand times is worse than yours MK2! =)

I even have placed one of your cars on a desktop... It will be the standard for mine Opel :)