new comer

Guest shadowseeker

Guest shadowseeker

hiya people, just found this site while looking for some info on me cav so i hoping some of you could help me out...i have a k reg 1.8i colarado...if that means anything to anyone...lol

Guest zero-defects
Yeah even though its a mk3 and not a mk2 someone should help you out :Ha ;D ;)
 My wife's got a mk3 and it's a fine car.  

A little too comfortable and a bit slow for my liking, and I think it might benefit from a new carb (1992 1.8 if anyone has a new one just lying around), but a massive boot.   Most people here have probabally had or even have a mk3.    

My wife's got a mk3 and it's a fine car.  

A little too comfortable and a bit slow for my liking, and I think it might benefit from a new carb (1992 1.8 if anyone has a new one just lying around), but a massive boot.   Most people here have probabally had or even have a mk3.    

Yeah what I mean is that its called "MK[glow=red,2,300]2[/glow]cav.com"

and yeah a MK3 is a very good car all round and I have had several as daily drivers and probabally always will have!!!!

this will be my DD for this winter!

gsi22gj.th.jpg

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Guest zero-defects

I too also have one thats going to be a daily driver but its none of the above

Yes, well, it's not every day you get given a J reg 1.8 L cav with only 31 K on the Clock, by your Father.  5 Years on it's up to 72K.  

Which is why she's so protective of it, and why she nearly killed me after I filled it with diesel on Sunday Evening.  

Yes, well, it's not every day you get given a J reg 1.8 L cav with only 31 K on the Clock, by your Father.  5 Years on it's up to 72K.  

Which is why she's so protective of it, and why she nearly killed me after I filled it with diesel on Sunday Evening.  

OOOOPPPPSSSSS!!!! :Ha  You were popular then!!?

My mum used to have a 1.8L mk3, had it from around 30k got rid of it at 170k still going!! (and VERY well to as Chutney will vouch! I used to kill SRis in it (on L plates!!! :Ha :Ha :Ha :Ha :Ha :Ha))