Oc

Kelvin berry

• SITE MODERATOR

Ask yourself how much the cav costed and whether its worth contacting on here (has saved you anything already ;) )

Seriously though, advice on here will save you the money on the resto

Current mk2 stock: 4 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, Richies Saabilier & monaro VXR

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV daily (joyous planet saver.....well carbon offset for the ro)

2 hours ago, Greg said:

Ask yourself how much the cav costed and whether its worth contacting on here (has saved you anything already ;) )

Seriously though, advice on here will save you the money on the resto

The car cost nothing (still in shock at that) being delivered tomorrow..

Can I get the advice without becoming a fully paid up member or would it be better to join.  I have no problem with joining up at all I'm just weighing up my options. 

We always try to help people here be that advice or sourcing parts etc and yes we do this for free for the most part but keeping the forum running as well as insurances all costs money and it's memberships that pay for it.

It's not as if we are suddenly going to stop helping non members, we're just not like that but do you think the help offered is worth helping us keep the lights on

Membership allows you access to post in certain parts of the forum and also allows you to attend shows like the VBOA which really is where this club really shows that we really have something other clubs strive for.

What would Gordon do?

• CLUB REP

But going on from what Frisco says, its down to you really whether you pay your way round here or not. Without those who contribute this site and its knowledge base would not be here. There is nowhere with the depth of knowledge on our cars like here. Not many Youtube videos out there reflecting the not many cars out there now.

Some members have joined as soon as the found the site, helping to keep it there for the time they might need it, others join when they need it, perhaps for advice or parts or even to go to the Show. Others never get round to joining.

We are also a pretty sociable bunch. :)

13 hours ago, Frisco said:

We always try to help people here be that advice or sourcing parts etc and yes we do this for free for the most part but keeping the forum running as well as insurances all costs money and it's memberships that pay for it.

It's not as if we are suddenly going to stop helping non members, we're just not like that but do you think the help offered is worth helping us keep the lights on

Membership allows you access to post in certain parts of the forum and also allows you to attend shows like the VBOA which really is where this club really shows that we really have something other clubs strive for.

I get your point frisco, as soon as payday arrives at the end of the month I'll be joining, I don't begrudge paying the fee I was just asking what the benefits were if you do join.