north wales police

swirl

i took my convertible out for its first outing today blagged the misses to a nice day trip to the seaside with the baby so for the first time she reluctantly got in with the roof down after speaking to a local mk1 cavalier owner across the way we were on our way to sunny ryhl going into north wales over the new deeside bridge we went past a marked bmw from the friendly north wales constabulary i seen him pull out into the traffic and accelerate behind us after about a mile the blues where on and i pulled over it had a come up on his anpr with no insurance i told him i had only insured and taxed it last week he give me a producer checked the car over tyres etc an let us on our way a nice friendly prick he was so documents are ready for an unnecessary trip to the local police station tommorrow

Yep i live in North Wales and few  years ago was used to being stopped in my 130 when i went into town to pick daughter up after night out,the look on their face when they saw a 50 yr man behind wheel was funny,never got stopped in company bmw though wonder why

thoght they had stoped giveing producers and now use the power to sieze your car unless the driver can prove the vehicle is insured at the road side ?. thats what hapend to my ex girlfrend when she was takeing her mk2 astra for its mot less than half a mile down the road. 6 points and a £200 fine plus 180 to get the car back. because it had been of the road over winter and we thoght it would be best to get it mot,d before changeing the insurance over from her rover. bad move and an expensive mot before it even got to the garage lol. so you were lucky that they didnt take your car of you unless they knew full well the car was insured but just wanted to waste your time.

i took my convertible out for its first outing today blagged the misses to a nice day trip to the seaside with the baby so for the first time she reluctantly got in with the roof down after speaking to a local mk1 cavalier owner across the way we were on our way to sunny ryhl going into north wales over the new deeside bridge we went past a marked bmw from the friendly north wales constabulary i seen him pull out into the traffic and accelerate behind us after about a mile the blues where on and i pulled over it had a come up on his anpr with no insurance i told him i had only insured and taxed it last week he give me a producer checked the car over tyres etc an let us on our way a nice friendly prick he was so documents are ready for an unnecessary trip to the local police station tommorrow

Bearing in mind he had the power to take the car off you there and then as you couldn't prove insurance... I'd say he was anything but a prick!

I've been over the new bridge (next to the Toyota Engine Factory) a few times, but usually I stick to the old bridge as I am blasting to Llandonna on Ynys Mon over the A55 Britania Bridge. 

I'm not surprised they sit on the Flint bridge as there's sod all traffic goes that way IIRC. They must have finished a bacon butty.