[Event] Aarschot (in Belgium) Sign-up & Itinerary

andy

• CLUB MEMBER

UPDATE FOR THURSADY CONVOY

Steffi,Keir.Paul and possible Andy and Frisco if they stop shopping in topshop ;D ;D are going to meet at Leigh delamere services on the M4 at 12.00-12.15 (make sure you not late Paul >:D)

Then off to cheievley services to meet me 12.45 13.00, have a chat,eat and photos then a steady drive down the southcoast to get Timbo for around 5pm, which is all part of the trip so lets make the most of it ;D ;D ;D

After picking Tim up then the convoy will depart for Ashford getting there at around 6-30-7-30 depends on traffic and if the others can keep up with me ;) ;)

The northeast posse will be making their way down and should be in Ashford around 5-6pm,

Richie should be with us at around 8.30pm-9.15pm then a quick pint finalize things sleep for at least 4 hours job done ;D ;D ;D

• CLUB ADMIN

How the feck does saying I need to buy an airbed equate to shopping in topshop!!? You have a very twisted mind mr vegas!  ;D

Seriously though I've downloaded some routes for the beaches of dunkirk / belgium etc... if we get stumped looking for the best location, these first pics abroad after all the UK ones will make or break the feature and will put me in a good mood for the days ahead.

Still considering bailing to a £30 a night ibis 7 miles down the road if the first night is torrential rain as I will be able to run my laptop there and charge / backup the cameras!! But hopefully it wont come to that! ;D

• CLUB MEMBER

Right then just incase its throwing it down their is plenty of B&B's and hotels very close by to stay in and cheap, me personally am not going to book anything till i get to the show so i can speak to Koen the organizer of the show who is a local boy for the best hotel/B&B for the littlest amount of money,

This is NOT 100% confirm just a back up plan in case its awful weather :) :)

We will have plenty to do and see, it may mean a drive to see some sights or a walk to a bar in the local town ;D ;D ;D ;D

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ei=hqRlSv-RJMihjAeI3f2aAQ&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=hotels+in+aarschot&spell=1