Wheels What do you think??

davedave

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why would you do that though ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

i would imagine its so you can let a woman drive and park your car without sh*tting yourself when she parks it next to a kerb  ;D ;D ;D

ive just sold my set today as they were 8x17 et35 and wouldnt fit the cav unless it was 30mm or less lowered.

i thought these were mine!

but mine wernt white.

i do like those wheels though and think that they really suit the mk3 cav as the touring car look.

ferrari wheels will look stupid on a mk2 cavalier and if you get them to fit the handling will be shite and will tramline all over the place. stick with the porsche rims they look good and coupled with the wheel adaptors give quite a good offset. there seems to be a lot of cars these days wearing the porsche rims,have seen seat ibizas,skoda fabia rs, vw golf etc.

Ferrari wheels are a straight fit on 5 stud vauxhall pattern even the center bore works Ferrari is 67mm vauxhall 65mm

the offset is 50mm vauxhall is 49mm so is as perfect your going to get.

i like the old skool look but its still not the perfect wheel for me.

the porsche rims only fit as im using 4 stud adaptors but dont have 5 stud adaptors and dont want to spend £250 on some.

im looking at possibly fitting the shark amg wheel, although its an ultra modern wheel on a old stlye car i think they suit it.

and i really like the wheel, only trouble is id need some bigger brakes and some fancy ali calipers so it would look a bit better than the little v6 front and rear brakes i have got to make the wheels look right.

wheel-amg-style6-tg-18-b66030098-2.jpg

i really like bobet A but not sure if they suit the beige colour

i really like tsw holsten ans was thinking about a set of bentley wheels.

bentleywheel.jpg

[img width=360 height=480]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g22/cossykiller/eurp_0801_09_z2007_vw_passat20_inch.jpg

would like the holsten in no bigger than a 17 though, look nice very nice on audi a8 in 22"