Hello All

Guest btcav

Hi All  :D

I have just joined up to this forum, looking forward to sharing technical help, oppions, and chatting about Mk2's

My first car was cav Mk2 1.3 hatch A50 AFS (in cav heaven now) had her for over 2 years and done a fair rake of miles in that time.

I now have a Mk3 1.8, had it now for over 3 years.

I Also have my late Grandfathers 1.6L Diesel saloon. Not the fastest car in the world but has character! It has also pulled my Mk3 and also my mates old VW Golf estate. It has the grill with the diriving lights in it, and a few other strange fuel heater mods my Grandfather added. Its still original steel rims.

Would be intrested to know of anybody else who has a Diesel Mk2 1.6 deisel or a astra 1.6 diesel, and of course any one else who enjoys Vauxhall's

:D

hi mate welcome to the forums i believe alex has just bought a deisel saloon  :)

Thanks Steven, if you hear from him can you ask him to drop me a message, what cav do you have yourself?

Guest I_JEREMY

There's some nutter's on here  ;D

hi m8 and welcome to the asylum lol  :Ha :Ha,yer,there's sum basket cases on here  [smiley=rolleyes.gif] [smiley=rolleyes.gif],it's all gd fun though  ;D ;D

hi m8t and welcome to the site,if you cant find answers in here then theres something wrong,theres a great bunch of guys in here that are only to pleased to help out if they can.....enjoy m8t......,and also nice to have another fellow scot on board ;D ;D ;)                                    

Guest zero-defects

Would be intrested to know of anybody else who has a Diesel Mk2 1.6 deisel or a astra 1.6 diesel, and of course any one else who enjoys Vauxhall's

:D

Are they as Slow as I think ?  Seriously Just paid £40 to fill up and I reckon I'll be filling up again in 250 miles so a diesel starts to seem a good idea.

• 4 weeks later...