Billing 2013 Chat thread

Guest GreyDJ

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has to be Nick or Hog  ;D ;D

Aww, poor Bolly feels left out!

It will probably be Nick, as long as his repairs go to plan. :)  Spoke to a garage local to me yesterday. The chap is ex Vauxhall and seemed to know his onions, so Nick will be getting taxed and his brakes and cv fixed the start of next month, all being well.

I'm getting far too excited about a show that isn't for months tee hee.

Anni, we'll have to park our early saloons together! Are you arriving Friday? I have to work first, but should be there later in the afternoon. :)

I am a bit of a no mates. Well, no mates into cars. No one I know would be all that interested apart from my bro, who has his own, and my best mate is terrified of anything bigger than a Yaris ha ha!

• 3 weeks later...

I'll be there, in Silvia this year again as I can't see "Brad" being ready in time......lack of time and money shall hinder things big time! Silvia is out of MOT and on SORN as it is, but should be fine for spring, in plenty of time and she needs nothing doing to her, other than some decent shocks!

If this date is set in stone, I'll get it booked off work this week and phone Billing to claim my free booking!