Barn Find Brazilian Monza

chrisbergamo

Hey everyone, my name is Christian, talking from Brazil. I know this forum for a few years, and from time to time I pass by just to see your gorgeous Cavaliers. Now I have my own one 1983 Brazilian  Monza SLE 1.8 litre E100 engine. It is a truly  barn find, almost 20 years stored. Some rust here and there but it is in good shape. Now beginning restoration process. Promise to keep you updated every step I take over this car. Thank you guys. 

FB_IMG_1469474946196.jpg

FB_IMG_1469474942125.jpg

IMG-20160710-WA0035.jpg

FB_IMG_1469502542252.jpg

• Like 1

• SITE MODERATOR

Welcome and nice motor.

Andy will be interested as he has one over here that needs work and they are rare....as in his is the only one.

Current mk2 stock: 4 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, Richies Saabilier & monaro VXR

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV daily (joyous planet saver.....well carbon offset for the ro)

I ll try keep you guys updated I promise. My plans are to keep it all stock and original. We (me and my brother) like to drive a car and feel that we're in the mid 80's, in a car that were truly a revolution in the Brazilian market at that time. As long as i know the monza was the first global car launched in Brazil. To be honest, we may do some updates in the engine like the carburetor and the cam shaft from the Monza SR 1.8. 

Edited by chrisbergamo