meeting?

matty85

There are plenty around - unfortunately the members' map does not work. That used to make it easy to track folks down!!

I live near Watford.

cheers Roger

The members map does work, sometimes you just have to refresh it.

Providing quality care for elderly Vauxhalls in retirement

timbanner.jpg

im not sure if im a full member?

I joined on the site but not sure if theres a fee i have to pay or a form etc to fill in?

I have a 1986 ascona 1.8 GT and a 1983 1600 GLS.

You may have seen me in the ascona in watford roger? Ive been over that way in it quite alot.

Theres a blue saloon mk2 that kicks about over this way to. It drives past my house every morning. Looks like an LXI.

Hi matty85 and all,

I live in High Wycombe too so you may have seen my Red SRi130 cruising the streets, or though more likely abandoned somewhere recently.

I'm quite new to this site and once I've finished my xe conversion will get round to posting various bits and pieces for various cavs for sale that have been collected over the years.

I love MK2 cavs and am on my 3rd now– I’ve found they get a mixed from people who either love em or hate them. Good to see there’s others out there who also appreciate these eighties classics!

• 2 weeks later...

RD130 i live in bourne end. I think i saw your car once before on the way into the village.

I havnt seen it about for ages though.

Im glad someone else near me has a mk2 aswell!

Bourne End ? my uncle and aunt used to live in sugar lane.  Big house called Four Winds on account of my uncle's bowel condition.