updated info retro rides 2013

steffi

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes as always, thanks Steffi for organising it, and even though she wont read it to Toni for booking the camping!!

What a great weekend, enjoyed both Prescott and Shelsley Walsh. The single seaters there were awesome! We should put the meet at Wiscombe park intop the events diary really! Its been this year though.

87' Mk2 Cavalier SRi Hatch 16v

89' Mk3 Cavalier SRi Hatch V6

As above Massive Thanks to steffi for letting me crash your club stand with my VW and a massive Thanks to those who made me feel welcome. I hope that i will be ALLOWED to another  ;D in my VW.

You are welcome it was lovely to have you, and someone needs to fill the space when members back out last minute

Great weekend camping and the show was awesome,, car never missed a beat all weekend and was a bonus when I finally got back to my normal ride on Monday that it was fine after been left in not so good area since Thursday,,, :D :D  the weather is still nice so it looks like the Cav is my normal ride for a while longer  ;) ;) ;) ;)