Wheels What do you think??

davedave

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im having real trouble deciding on wheels for the cav when i go 5 stud but think i might have seen some i like.

was looking at these

http://media.photobucket.com/image/omega%20elite%20wheel/k3fus/09viewcopy.jpg

but think ill get these, only trouble is where do i get a spare if anything happens?

Ferrariwheel.jpg

Found a pic 4 ya of my first cav on ferrari wheels, they where cooool, soz for the crappy pic

cav007.jpg

That looks ace Stuy!!! Whatever happened to it? What engine was in it?  ;D

That was my first ever cav when i was 17, he had a rough life, it was a standard 1.6 gl, it was crashed and repaird many times it looked a lot better than this when i sold it, the wheels were given 2 me, he used 2 go through rear tires lots were they scrapped on the arches, sold it 2 some indian kid and herd it was taken of him because of the tints, not sure what happened after that, the grey sri130 i paid 3 grand 4 to replace it ;D that was awesome 8)

My first cavalier was a red SRi... crashed and repaired many times... in one year of ownership I wrote off the driver's side front wing, passenger side rear door and left it out of gear... the result a wonderful 90 degree dent in the front where it had shifted my neighbour's brick gatepost completely off it's foundations.  :o  :o 

I traded it in for a silver SRi 130, wonderful car, but we wrecked it as we lived on a farm in Aberdeenshire (potholed, muddy tracks) rust started and no money to sort it out...  :'(  :'( 

How times have changed.  ;)

Katherine

That was my first ever cav when i was 17, he had a rough life, it was a standard 1.6 gl, it was crashed and repaird many times it looked a lot better than this when i sold it, the wheels were given 2 me, he used 2 go through rear tires lots were they scrapped on the arches, sold it 2 some indian kid and herd it was taken of him because of the tints, not sure what happened after that, the grey sri130 i paid 3 grand 4 to replace it ;D that was awesome 8)