[EVENT] Potential 2010/11 Rolling Road

andy

i know you've only just done billing guys but is there any more on this like rough idea of when its happening?

And could you put my name on the list with the GLSi please so long as its after august ;) cheers

You dont need to worry jimmy, im guessing this wont happen to maybe sept 2011, andy and paul dont wont to loose that £20 bet they make with me, even though it was made for a rolling road this year  ;D

• CLUB ADMIN

Yeah, yeah!  ;D

Need to allow some time for YOU to have a MK2 on the road again too!

Will 100% be a rolling road in 2011. Possibly the end of spring *ish* as a warm up for whatever we decide to do for the 30th. So plenty of time yet. (thank god!)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I will be there with the mk2 cavalier convertible. Can you put me on the list please

thanks  8)

only fully paid up members can attend - so what better excuse do you need to join  ;)

• 2 months later...

Will 100% be a rolling road in 2011. Possibly the end of spring *ish* as a warm up for whatever we decide to do for the 30th. So plenty of time yet. (thank god!)

Seems a good idea to head to Bridgwater on 6 November for RR action this year this year!!!