[EVENT] Total Vauxhall Live 2010 - Sat 7th Aug Castle Combe

Paul

• 2 weeks later...

right time to get serious can't book a stand with out payment so we need to work out a way of paying for this i don't mind sending off for the tickets once people have paid me any other ideas !!

Ian from Total vauxhall says it has to be booked as a stand and needs to be book by mid June so if you pm me i will pm you some payment details  ! don't miss out get your names down ;D ;D

tickets are £12

• CLUB ADMIN

Yup put me down for the ascii.

Rolfe / Kev you are more than welcome to kip over at mine on futon / living room if you want, we could then hit retro the next day or something? I'll give you a call. There is a travelodge in Chippenham just down the road from Coombe anyway.

1. Keir - steffi's CDi - PAID

2. Steffi - Nodes - PAID

3. Paul - Sri

4. Jonny - V6 - PAID

5.Matt O - Red SRi

6. Kev - green 'un

7. Rolfy - calibre

8. Andy - Ascii

Are we sorting a hotel for this on the Saturday night (PAUL) i need to know asap to sort the finaces out ;)

we camping at retro rides  ;) (well am waiting for an email back to check it's ok) may be worth making the two topic'sone if that makes any sense  :-X

once the last four have paid i will book so anyone else wanting to get in on it better let me know a.s.a.p !

• 2 weeks later...

1. Keir - steffi's CDi - PAID

2. Steffi - Nodes - PAID

3. Paul - Sri - PAID

4. Jonny - V6 - PAID

5. Matt O - Red SRi - PAID

6. Kev - green 'un

7. Rolfy - calibre

8. Andy - Ascii - PAID

9. paul young - mk3 cav

10. Damo - Paid

• 1 month later...

Alright troops.

We need a couple of Mk2 Cavs for our Total Vauxhall endangered list display, pref a standardish SRi and Calibre or similar.

I can offer a pair of tickets and a stand pass to car owners (I know some of you have already paid out, but I can also sort out some other freebies lol)

Anyone interested? If so send an email to david.reid@futurenet.com