[EVENT] Performance Vauxhall Show 2010

Guest Paul

http://www.performancevauxhallshow.co.uk/index.shtml

i would imagine its too late to sort out a club stand but there seems to be some interest from a few members in attending for a day so if your going for one day or the whole weekend (even if its with another club) please add your name to the list as would be good to meet up again

Jonny - sunday only

Matt O -

Rabbit -

Vauxal - friday

Hamopower - friday

Andy - possibly sunday

Paul - sunday only

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CLUB MEMBER

Re: Next meet/show

« Reply #54 on: Today at 03:16:01 PM » Quote  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want the stand sorted, you need to speak to Julian House on 01225 732344

He can get it organised for you, the deadline has now passed but you can still squeeze in coz I asked nicely!

Cheers - Dougie  

Paul i nominate you  ;D

The saviour of mk2 cavs & ascona's

is there even going to be enough of us going to fill a stand without it lookin tragic? i argue no stand is better than a rubbish stand?

• CLUB ADMIN

Agreed, and as it was originally a half hearted effort many people probably didnt realise it was a thread.

Dougie did say earlier that one or two standard mint examples could be squeezed into their classic display they are putting together this year if we had two modeuls clean enough to pass for 'mint'. Which could be a good compromise.

Heck might mean the superbarge gets a run up the country instead. But would be great to stretch the asconas leg's and sneak a peek at what the facilities are like at Billing.

Sorry but i disagree last year we only had a hand full of cars and this year will be the same, so i might have the stand all on my own :P

Jonny if you want a stand sort it out then :P  :-*

• CLUB MEMBER

Well i am 99% sure we have a stand ;D ;D

If you are coming along and can guarantee me 110% you are coming (sunday only) i will sort tickets out for £15 instead of £18 on the day, which is £15 per-person not car

Please let me know today before 9pm tonight, either you can paypal me the money but if you do please add paypal fees or give me £15 on the day,

I cannot stress enough if i get you a ticket don't let me down as i am skint as much as you.

List for sunday only so far

Jonny - sunday

Matt O +1 -sunady

Rabbit - sunday

Andy - possibly sunday

Paul - sunday

Tim - sunday

Keir & steffi - Sunday

9 10 tickets please Paul and the same in passes just in case,

The deadline has passed

(i have included Rabbit in this)

i have extended the deadline till 9am 2moro

• CLUB MEMBER

I  sure paul only got only got 10 tickets Rabbit, so your mate have to pay on the gate,

List for sunday only so far

Jonny  + 1 - sunday

Matt O +1 -sunady

Rabbit  - sunday

Andy - possibly sunday

Paul - sunday

Tim - sunday

Keir & steffi - Sunday

10 tickets

I've just checked and I'm not working that weekend and no plans so far, so I'll most likely be down on the Sunday.....I've never been to PV and said I need to get to more shows this year than just Billing!  ;D