[EVENT] Performance Vauxhall Show 2010

Guest Paul

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CLUB MEMBER

CONVOY/MEETING DETAILS

I will be meeting Tim and his mate at cherwell valley services early sunday morning then off to northampton to meet Paul,Steffi and Keir ,

I want to get to santa pod around 9am and i have the tickets ;D :D so you will have to meet me around 8.45am in northampton at the south wests hotel,

Which hotel you lot staying at?

Selling my ticket cheap if anyone's short of one!

One weekend ticket for this weekend's show at Santa Pod.

Includes Friday Saturday and Sunday.

Includes camping.

Face value £40.

For sale due to unforseen circumstances.

£20 or near offer.

Collection only from Manchester. Ring or text 07973 347123

Good day lads & Steffi, fair play to the owners of the four cavs that actually turned up and shame on the two who turned up but with out a cav or ascona (Jonny i have let you off as yours is broken)

Oh and the shortest convoy back so far but still fun  ;)

Thought you'd left earlier mate; was surprised to see you when we did. If I'd realised you were pulling in for fuel we'd have stopped! Not the first time we went past in the outside lane and got seperated.... ;D

Providing quality care for elderly Vauxhalls in retirement

timbanner.jpg

Dont worry fella you would have hated the trip back i went all 'Hyper-mileing' what a boring past time that is, does allow more miles to be achieved out of a single tank but took over 90 mins longer to get home

would rather go flat out and spend the extra £40 on fuel  :D

besides i wasnt pulling in for fuel i just didnt want to be associated with a convoy of Ecotecs  :P

i think i was leading when i turned out?

still lovin your GSi Tim and as bad as an ecotec is, at least its not as bad as a fruity coloured mobile phone mentioning no names.............andy  ;)

• CLUB ADMIN

Good day lads & Steffi, fair play to the owners of the four cavs that actually turned up and shame on the two who turned up but with out a cav or ascona (Jonny i have let you off as yours is broken)

Oh and the shortest convoy back so far but still fun  ;)

I rang johnny, tim, keir and steffi to get someone to call you as I didn't have your number.. if you'd have picked up we'd have had another convoy back. Was well boring doing the M4 on my Tod!

Convoys just aren't the same when not in a MK2.

Jimmy, pics for article up soon, but will put a few on here today.

phones are useless in that car cant hear them ring and if i did i cant hear the person on the other end, its ok i wasnt expecting to see you all spotted you coming across the car park when i was on my way round and some numpty let you lot out the field i was gonna leave u all there  :-*

and yes Tim i do mean the lilac girly phone