B17HOT - modified '88 Cavalier Calibre.....

Guest Calibre_Nut

Guest Calibre_Nut
all I've got on it I'm afraid :?

b17hot0in.jpg

That's my Luci (fer) allright! Thank you for that John. Where did you get the pic from? That was taken after I sold it.

I miss her soooooo much!!! (dangerous position to be in I know) I have video footage of her I play now and then.

I would like to know where she is if anyone can help......

Calibre_Nut

Guest Calibre_Nut
think shes broke? wasnt the kit of it on sale on ebay a while back

No way.......well I did hear that the person who saw it at Silverstone said it was in "bits" but I didn't know she was actually broked. I thought they were respraying her or something.  ???

I wish I'd known the kit was for sale on Ebay, I could have built something of it.....

Oh well, no use cr.........  [smiley=embarassed.gif]

Guest Calibre_Nut
if you send me the vid footage ill compile it for you ;)

No-one would be interested, trust me. It's me filming a trek up north on December the 5th 1998. I had ACDC playing and it was peeing down with rain and the road works were tremendous through the old A34. It was part of a discussion with my parents where they did not believe me when I told them how much of a mission it was getting to them. They believed me after they saw the 5 minute footage but bo****ed me for filming whilst driving, so it kind of fell on deaf ears. lol

You can pretty much see the dashboard, steering wheel, stereo, windscreen, rear view mirror, side mirror and bits of the A34, M5 and M6. You have to have the beautiful memories of her to fill in the missing bits of the car.

I'm going to build me a replica B17HOT but she's going to have a turbo this time. -Watch this space!

No way.......well I did hear that the person who saw it at Silverstone said it was in "bits" but I didn't know she was actually broked. I thought they were respraying

Im the guilty one of saying Luci was in bits at Silverstone...your old bloke has well gone now, spread around all four corners of the UK :'( may his soul rest in HELL ;D

Got him on vid at Traxx '99