[event] Retro Rides Gathering 2011

steffi

Retro Rides Gathering 2011

Sunday 21st August

Prescott Hillclimb

Gloucestershire

GL52 9RD

yes the venue as change this year but I am sure it will be just as fantastic, this is a great show with a very relaxed feeling everywhere which am sure the people who attend last year would agree. I know it's early to post this up but I had an email just before Christmas saying do we need a stand again this year which I said yes too thinking it would go away ....... but now they are asking for rough number's

prices tbc and camping at venue at added cost (normally very basic but still worth it)

so there is nothing like planning ahead who's up for this ? 

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Abo

2) Steffi

3) Keir

4) Paul

5) Chris Nock

6) richy (maybe)

nah mate forget the trophy, the trip to the pub the night before did it for me

the walk up to the  pub still makes me chuckle when i think about it i don't mean a smile i mean a full chuckle still !!! and that's without the rest of the trip lol

I`ll be there in the cav IF i can get camping tickets. Only 300 camping and they`re giving priority to those who had tickets last year.Guess you`ve got to be in with the `click` on there. Shame as if they got a venue that could actually hold the numbers of people wanting to go it could be really good. Im not driving down there to be camped miles away tho.

1) Abo

2) Steffi

3) Keir

4) Paul

5) Chris Nock

6) richy (maybe)

the walk up to the  pub still makes me chuckle when i think about it i don't mean a smile i mean a full chuckle still !!! and that's without the rest of the trip lol

i can still hear the noise of Toni hitting that sign now

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...