[EVENT] "30+ for 30" Big Cav BIRTHDAY Bash - VBOA Billing 2011!

andy

Can everyone make sure that they have included their first registered date, I want to put together a timeline poster / calendar for 2012 and beyond and the dates are quite important cheers!

Hi Andy

"Ethel" My brother's 1.6 L auto was first registered 8/5/1985. I just checked on the DVLA, as he'll SO never get around to it! 

Dawn :) 

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couple of questions....

What time should I aim to get there for on Saturday?

And is there someone at the gate to direct me to the MK2CAV area/stand?

I am not staying onsite so do I have to pay an entry fee somewhere?

You pay £10 on the gate, and they should direct you or give you a map, I think. If you're not going until Saturday, I would imagine the stand will be easy to find with all the cavs on by then. I'm arriving Friday afternoon, so if you get lost you can always give me a bell as I should have found everyone by then!

spent three hours tonight washing , polishing and hoovering

[img width=800 height=600]http://i894.photobucket.com/albums/ac142/allansri/100_0999.jpg

and remembered i still had'nt put my mk2cav.com sticker on so now applied

[img width=800 height=600]http://i894.photobucket.com/albums/ac142/allansri/100_1000.jpg

just two more sleeps i'm like a big kid can't wait for billing  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

• CLUB MEMBER

Ladies its very easy, through the gate and after 100 yrds you will have to go left over a small bridge follow the road 250yrds on the left you will find the mk2 stand, the hard core lads are getting there friday lunch time so you will see us no problem.

• CLUB MEMBER

spent three hours tonight washing , polishing and hoovering

[img width=800 height=600]http://i894.photobucket.com/albums/ac142/allansri/100_0999.jpg

and remembered i still had'nt put my mk2cav.com sticker on so now applied

[img width=800 height=600]http://i894.photobucket.com/albums/ac142/allansri/100_1000.jpg

just two more sleeps i'm like a big kid can't wait for billing  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Love it Allan nice one ;D ;D

Unfortunately it has worked out too costly to bring the LX over this year. I will be coming myself but the cav will have to wait till next year Sorry! Can you take me off the list. Sorry again. See yous on Sunday, Im flying over sat night.

DONE

ive been dropped right in it poo the person who was going to bring the gold ascona berlina has just found out he can't drive her on his insurence as hes only 24 if push comes to shove i am thinking of taking her to billing on a trailer could i leave the trailer at the back of the mk2cav stand if i have no other option please :'( :'( :'(

ive been dropped right in it poo the person who was going to bring the gold ascona berlina has just found out he can't drive her on his insurence as hes only 24 if push comes to shove i am thinking of taking her to billing on a trailer could i leave the trailer at the back of the mk2cav stand if i have no other option please :'( :'( :'(

Im sure that wont be a problem ken, others have done this before.

Directions are basically as Jonny says above.

Go through gate and as you pass the new Leisure Centre on your left you enter a one way system bearing left.

After the Leisure Centre you go over the small bridge.

Do not take the first right or the first left. In effect you are going straight ahead on the main through road and are about to enter the stands areas.

You will now be on a right hand bend with Calibras on your left and Vectras on your right. Immediately after the next left you will see Mk2 Cavaliers on the grass on your left.

You have arrived :)

• CLUB ADMIN

I'd quite like to 'deposit' the Cav early if no one minds. (I'm at a hotel not far away).

We do like to organise the cars into a display and have found it easier to move peoples car's for them, so if you can speak to us- regards to where it can be parked up so it';s not in or out of the way. Alternatively so long as it's not in the middle of the plot and towards the back shouldnt be too much of a problem. When are you planning on being down to be with it again?

One of my mates is coming along, not a club member but a huge Vaux fan. Will he be ok to pitch his tent with us?

Take up some of the space where the "un-wanted" people have often camped when they're not meant to!!!

We do like to organise the cars into a display and have found it easier to move peoples car's for them, so if you can speak to us- regards to where it can be parked up so it';s not in or out of the way. Alternatively so long as it's not in the middle of the plot and towards the back shouldnt be too much of a problem. When are you planning on being down to be with it again?

Thanks Andy!  :D

I need to check into my hotel from 2pm onwards and I can run the Cav down to the MK2CAV stand any time after that.

I have nothing else to do Friday so I'd quite like to hang around, park where you tell me, and get to meet some of you that afternoon if that would be alright?