cavi cdi auto

cavcdi

• 2 weeks later...

i dont no how to put pics up.HELP

You need to go on www.photobucket.com,load you pics there its free to open an account,when done click on your desired pic then click on the IMG CODE you will then see it say copied,go on this site and click reply when your on your project page, then right click so you'll then have an options box appear,scroll to PASTE then left click,it then will appear on your page as letters&numbers,if you then click the preview button you should then see your pic before you post it,hope this helps,if i can do this anyone can ;D.

Failing that im sure Matt O will help if you e mail him the pics mate

This is one I had a look at a few weeks back on ebay in dundee it was pretty sound,auto, sound runner  and was only needing a little welding to the inner sill and the brakes sorted as was layed up for 3 years.

If you look closely the door locks have been changed to blanks to avoid theft.

Good luck mate

• 3 months later...

this is the one from ebay i won a few years back for £330, then the owner told me her daughters car had broke down and they would have to keep it >:(

iirc the sills were a bit dodgy, someone had brush painted them, might not be like that now though, it was the reg number that caught my eye  D300BLB

this is the one from ebay i won a few years back for £330, then the owner told me her daughters car had broke down and they would have to keep it >:(

iirc the sills were a bit dodgy, someone had brush painted them, might not be like that now though, it was the reg number that caught my eye  D300BLB

How did you see the sills with the skirts? or is this what you seen as you opened the doors?

How did you see the sills with the skirts? or is this what you seen as you opened the doors?

correct bud, when you opened the drivers front or passengers front door, that was way bk when my mate bought the monaco blue saloon early 2007, i wanted a cdi saloon and D300BLB appeared the nxt morning on ebay, didnt get it though whether their reason was genuine or not a just left it at that.