MK2 Cavalier Antibes

lewis1

IMG_0205.jpgIMG_0206.jpg

how do i upload images people???

ive got quite a few images to upload shall i start a project thread??

Many Thanks All

Grrrr im itching to get these photos up any clues anyone???

Use photobucket mate or email them to me and I'll post them up for you  :D

EDIT, sorry mate just seen your pics. That car looks awesome!! Exactly like my friends old one in fact this may even be it, I'll check the reg no's lol. Good luck with it etc a brilliant save.  ;D

What would Matt say alloys on a GL tut tut Dawn :)

OMG !!  ;D ;D ;D

By the way check these out!!  ;D

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vauxhall-Nova-Astra-Cavalier-ANTIBES-Set-3-Decals-Transfers-Stickers-RARE-/140745806615?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item20c51a9317#ht_500wt_1416

• SITE MODERATOR

Lewis, nice looking car.  Looks like a deal paying scrap value, mind you buying a car with no MOT is always a lottery so fingers crossed its ok :angel:

Current mk2 stock: 4 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, Richies Saabilier & monaro VXR

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV daily (joyous planet saver.....well carbon offset for the ro)

Ummm I doubt she'll be ready by then being pretty frank! And I don't think that people will appreciate me turning up in a ford to the vboa show!!! Hehe

She might be ready by next year or almost pvs I'm sure the last time I went it was tail end of August.

Already ordered as much as I can to pretect that loved red interior!

nice motor there, and an utter bargain! Not sure I could live with all that red if I am honest though!

one other thing, those hubcaps dont look original to me and I saw you saying you were going to keep them with the car. They look like MK3 Astra ones.

But red is the best colour dont forget Brett  ;) ;D

Trims definatly Astra ones, see the trims on Robbies car below and imagine them silver  ;)

OutsideFront.jpg

OutsideRear.jpg

But red is the best colour dont forget Brett  ;) ;D

Trims definatly Astra ones, see the trims on Robbies car below and imagine them silver  ;)

OutsideFront.jpg

OutsideRear.jpg

Those trims on Robbies are the the correct ones Matt ie white not silver also white ones are used on some cabbys.

I got her home today, she really does need to see the better side of a jet wash!

There's a few niggly issues the pipe from the fuel tank needs replacing, but other than that it's just bodywork tbh oh the brakes haven't been touched since 2005 so they need some attention! Lol

Glad to get my hand on her now I'm sure Matt will give all a full report after this weekend!

Ummm I doubt she'll be ready by then being pretty frank! And I don't think that people will appreciate me turning up in a ford to the vboa show!!! Hehe

If neither of my two Cavs make it, I'm going to go in my Micra rather than not at all, so I'm sure you wouldn't be out of place! It's still a great place to meet everyone and maybe get some elusive spares, even if you only do a day trip! :D 

Went to see this this afternoon, its in really really good condition!! The interior is immaculate, even down to mint original floor mats, and the original radio. The body is really tidy too. The passenger rear arch and the drivers front wing needs replacing but other that that its very tidy indeed. Had a quick look at the bulkhead and its very clean indeed. Is a real timewarp find. I took a couple of pics that I will upload later on. Very impressed indeed with it  ;D