hi guys newbie from essex

lau666

thanks guys this pick was is a little outdated now the intercooler is now just below the number plate an and I've removed the lower splitter which will be on ebay in the next few hours along with the original wheels it had on it

I've painted the section below the bumper a gloss black looks a lot more purposeful now

I've also just ordered some gaz adjustable shocks and custom springs to go on her so she should handle like she's on rails

just gotta wait now

ill get some more pics up as soon as I've finished detailing  ;D

You may find this thread interesting  ;)

http://www.mk2cav.com/index.php/topic,15971.0.html

yeah I've searched the whole forum and read up on the cars history tbh i bought the car knowing that the last owner abused it abit my main intention is to get it to a good spec and make it a fast well looked after motor that different to the usual things you see on the road

Nice to see that Cav is still about and getting some TLC. It used to be fairly local to me (Fife) and I saw it out and about only a few weeks ago when the previous owner still had it.

Sadly, the lad who owned it, Adam, passed away a couple of weeks ago after a serious accident in his Nova. :(