new member/serious enthusiast!

clive23

hi all, just got myself a 1980 mk2 estate, complete build as its only the shell (brand new by the way), my 2nd car when i were 17 was a b reg black 1800 hatchback sri, ive also owned a 1988 sri 130 saloon in white, if only id kept them!! not sure yet how to put pics on but soon as i work it out i will lol

• SITE MODERATOR

Welcome to the site......and get them pics up :angel:

Current mk2 stock: 4 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, Richies Saabilier & monaro VXR

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV daily (joyous planet saver.....well carbon offset for the ro)

Interesting, i built a Dolomite Sprint (apart from spraying) from a new B/L shell in the late 1980,s and the shell came with all wings, doors, bonnet and boot fitted. I have a couple of new ( not for sale ) Saloon rear doors that my father in law saved at the last minute from a new shell that had been cut up for scrap and he told me it came to the customer complete with all panels, doors etc fitted. Have you removed the doors etc or did it come without these panels?

• SITE MODERATOR

*drool*

Rot free chassis.......I wouldn't know what to do with it ::)

Good luck with the rebuild

Current mk2 stock: 4 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, Richies Saabilier & monaro VXR

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV daily (joyous planet saver.....well carbon offset for the ro)