I have finally bought a MK2!

Vaux_Mark

Guest zero-defects

It's a shame they never made an SRi 130 Estate to compete with the BMW 325i Touring.  

Nice, are you planning any changes.  XE , but Keep the roof rack would be my choice.  

Mark has telephone me today to inform you all that this estate cavalier was stolen last night from the garage pictured above.

The owner automatically assumed Mark was behind the theft.

Mark had not purchased, or placed a deposit on the car before it was stolen.

The garage where it was kept was a secure garage, and by no means an easy steal for joyriders.

This car has been stolen last night for one of many reasons.

Might sound daft, but it could of been stolen to order.?  Or more likely stolen for parts.?

Could EVERYONE on these forums, look out for anythiung suspisious please.

Thanks

Micky

Guest zero-defects

The owner automatically assumed Mark was behind the theft.

Nice assumption, I take it the Police were NOT convinced?  

I understand both sides to this, but a cavalier estate FFS ?  I know this has happened to people selling 'proper cars' like Scoobies and Cosworths, but who is their right mind would ever bother to steal a mk2 cav estate.  

Right, I'm home......

Yes, car was stolen before I could collect it, I have had a visit from the plod, nice to see they follow things like this up....Completely understand where the seller is coming from as I only viewed it last night, took pics etc, then spookily it disappears.....However, I had a call from the police half an hour ago, the cav has been found and so has the person that took it......mainly, 'cos he's in hospital after wrapping it around a tree......turns out the owner did not fully secure the garage after I left, a 16 year old scrote broke in, took the car and crashed it.....2 noticable points......I'm told the estate is very badly damaged, however on the plus side, the 16 year old, is very battered too and the police said he won't be walking for a while......

Guest zero-defects
Good (not for you, the owner or the car admittedly). Nice to hear it hurt. Darwinism in action. GIRFUY scrote.

I wonder if he had a seat belt on ? Poor little lad, unloved by society, it's not his fault he's not been taught the difference between right and wrong.  Give him to me for a couple of hours and I'll get my bible out and teach him to repent.  

and I can tell you my bible is BIG and Hard.  

Guest zero-defects
Not too comfortable with yuor choice of words there Mr J.

It's big because the illiterate and semi literate need big words, and there's alot of chapters.  And It's hard, cause it's a hard back book.  

What did you think I was going to do ? Hit him with it ? No I think a couple of hours with Pastor Jacko would have him repenting.  Starting with the sermon on the mount.

Or are you not happy with the words BIG Hard and MOUNT !!!  :Ha [smiley=rolleyes.gif] :o