Vboa 23

newbody

• SITE MODERATOR

We need plenty of cavs ideally.  The bar would be great if you could bring it Jas.  Central area with gazbos or other stuff.  Be good to have it welcoming for people to feel they can pop in for a chat.  Could tragically have badges for folks to chat to you......could have your reg under......really nerdy lol

That's maybe too far but we need to have a think

Current mk2 stock: 4 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, Richies Saabilier & monaro VXR

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV daily (joyous planet saver.....well carbon offset for the ro)

Fair play @newbody for putting this post up, be good to get the spirit of the old billing back.

As has been said the main thing is good numbers of members, and if those members bring cavalier then all the better, but members are more essential than cars on the stand.

Also a central place for ALL members to sit and chat (drink) rather than several small groups. I know its natural to sit with the people you already know, i am as guilty of this as anyone else, but this year be nice to be one group.

Can i suggest a bbq for both friday and saturday nights? 

• SITE MODERATOR

The bar / bar b q is a work of art and even if not used would be a great addition to the stand so hopefully you can bring it regardless Jas

Current mk2 stock: 4 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, Richies Saabilier & monaro VXR

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV daily (joyous planet saver.....well carbon offset for the ro)