Vauxhall Cavalier 1982 1.6 SR Hatch

Shuggy

I purchased towards the end of last year a one owner SR that has been off the road for 33 odd years. I am in the process of recommisioning but finding it difficult to obtain some parts and info. For instance I require a new fuel tank but cannot find a seller for the correct carb tank. Also having difficulty finding a supplier for an exhaust system.

IMG-20230929-WA0010.jpg

IMG-20230929-WA0011.jpg

IMG-20230929-WA0009.jpg

IMG-20230929-WA0014.jpg

No not yet. At the moment all the rear is stripped off with the fuel tank out. The car is amazingly original underneath. Axle about to go away for blasting and powder coating then once together again I will spin it round and get the engine out. Just checking bits I will need along the way at the moment.

• CLUB MEMBER
15 hours ago, Shuggy said:

Hi Mark

I'm in the Midlands, Coventry way. At the moment I'm not ready for the exhaust just planning ahead and getting my go to in order. If you have contact details I would be grateful.

Your a bit away shuggy... am based in east lothian.. just east of Edinburgh... if you want my website is below 

www.map-ex.co.uk 

• Like 1