hi all newbie

c20letboy

Just to say hi

i am not new to the mk2 cav as i had one many years ago and i have wanted one ever since i sold it so i finally have brought one! there was a link on here to ebay with it for sale. but due to they got mucked around i went and brought it privately.

its a

white saloon sri e reg. 1987 full service history and only 2 owners it belonged to a really nice old chap who loved this car and is sorry to see it go

i will put up some pics when i have got them so i hope to see you all soon i will try and find the link to

yes soundsa like the right link you had there lolthe guy was from the usa and was bidding on everything he could but with out any chance of paying for it ! buy the end of his run he was up to -40 !  :o feed back ebay kicked him off after 4day of his little riot round ebay!

so it was not me with the bad feed back !

the car does need some work but being a vauxhall mechanic i will hopefully have no probs doing it

i hope to get some pics up very soon  

Guest neilsri103

hi, ive just joined this site on behalf of my dad.  He has a sri 130 saloon e reg in bright red, it is in prestine condition and completely standard.  would like to know of sumone if mk2 cav is goin to the pv show again this year on the 5th june? Im trying to get my dad to show his car as it is imaculate, hes worried because he thinks no one would be interested in it because it is standard.  I know that it is very rare to see a perfect condition mk 2 cav now.

Welcome! If it is in good condition he should definately show it, people will be interested! :P Some of us on here ;D are more into the standard ones than anything modified - even going as far as liking standard ones which are low spec (1.3 or L etc). Also I think there are lots more standard cars (or at least very close to standard) in the club than perhaps is obvious??? It's just that a lot of the chat is about modding. But if your Dad's is in good nick it would be great to see at a show

hi, ive just joined this site on behalf of my dad.  He has a sri 130 saloon e reg in bright red, it is in prestine condition and completely standard.  would like to know of sumone if mk2 cav is goin to the pv show again this year on the 5th june? Im trying to get my dad to show his car as it is imaculate, hes worried because he thinks no one would be interested in it because it is standard.  I know that it is very rare to see a perfect condition mk 2 cav now.

If this car is really as good as you say, and as long as your a paid up member, then you can show with the club, no problem matey ;)

by the way you can you tell me how to join !lol

and by the way neilsri103 mine is a e reg standard sri 1800 cav. not in to the mod's like i was i have a cav turbo too, thats had a lot of time thrown at it but i have come to my senses now and got anouther mk2 after a long time away from them

Guest zero-defects
i'd be interested in seeing a standard red sri130 saloon in prestine condition  :P ;D definatly worth showing!!!!!

Standard ? Never Seen one and Pristine ?  Rarer than a Standard Calibre I'd say.

by the way you can you tell me how to join !lol

and by the way neilsri103 mine is a e reg standard sri 1800 cav. not in to the mod's like i was i have a cav turbo too, thats had a lot of time thrown at it but i have come to my senses now and got anouther mk2 after a long time away from them

Welcome back to the fold Kev...

Give me a shout if you need anything as i still have plenty of bits from your old Cavs...

Will have to see about coming down and having a look at the new one??