750 mile round trip for cav convertible

swirl

jus picked up cav convertible bin after one fo ages summer comin up seemed like the right time won on ebay for the right price she was in falmouth cornwall 350 mile away so i gotta go and pick it up hired a trailer from a local hire place 30 quid for the day but ive now got a problem i aint got a towbar on my gsi vectra needed a car to get down there an back in think think think it came to me my ex brother in law got one on his so sorted (ha ha the ex wasnt happy) i ended up leavin 9.30 in the mornin got back 2.30 the next mornin worked out 750 mile in 17 hours cost me 95 quid in fuel so got 30 plus to the gallon not bad with trailer on there and back so the moral of the story is nowhere is to far for the mk2 you want !!!! will try an puts pics up anyone know how to ?

i know the feeling, i did 560 mile round trip to get my calibre last sunday in my transit recovery truck at 50mph spent about 13 hours driveing since the brakes on my truck decided to sieze on  >:D lots of stops to hammer the caliper. worth it thogh.

was it the orange 1 mate  :P

yep its the orange one, i will be changeing the coulor back to original when i sort her out. its a shame it wasnt resprayed red as who ever did the work did a realy good job even did the bay and inside the boot and door shuts etc. i just couldnt hanndle the coulor as it is lol.