[EVENT] PV SHOW 2009 BOOKING

Dougie

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CLUB MEMBER

If you lads meet at cheivley at 7 then you will be at mine about 7.45-8am then on to Santa pod for about 9am so even if the Q's are smaller it will be at least a hour to get in so, if we could meet earlier i think it would be much better ;D ;D

I understand the distance some of you have to travel so i am easy either way just want to meet up and have a laugh ;D ;D ;D

OK,Chievely at 6:30, allowing 15 minutes give or take, we'll meet Jonny at Cherwell Valley at about 7:30. Should see us at there for about 8:30ish.

Everyone happy?

Providing quality care for elderly Vauxhalls in retirement

timbanner.jpg

i will be there, so if i find the mk2 stand, hopefully can i introduce myself to who evers there. that should be cool, be nice to meet you guys and stuff. hope the weather holds out, i'm sposed to be having a bbq tomorow for my birthday  :-\

• CLUB MEMBER

The show was wet but as soon as we left the sun came out and we went to the pub(sameone as the RR) and had a good feed and a good chat, then had a little convoy back, some will still be driving i only live 30 miles away ;D ;D

It all about meeting up and having a laugh which we did, cheers chaps :) :) :)

• CLUB MEMBER

was the on saturday and today, stuck the blue cav on the rollers. saw blitz, some purple cav convertible with blinging 20's and a nice calibre and a convertible, thought i might of caught a glimpse of champers? bit dissapointed with the abismal 77hp but the guy did the dyno run with the choke all the way out ::).

sigbc8.jpg

FN59 RVF, E559 BGF, B629 NLE  TUUUUUUURRRRBOOOOO

Spotted you leaving mate about 11 ish I had your trims as well lol, next time maybe

I went down on the Friday night, had a few beers pi$$ed it down all night, but the Saturday ended up been ok, got the burger on the strip loved it, been 10 years since I last dragged raced  ;D

what time you get down the strip fella?

I saw hammopower and the mob, packing there wet tent away  ;D, well it was nice to take the car out for a spin, i must be getting old because i was pooing myself trying to keep up with the others  :-[

Jonny, maybe billing will be 3rd time lucky for you with the weather!

I saw hammopower and the mob, packing there wet tent away  ;D, well it was nice to take the car out for a spin, i must be getting old because i was pooing myself trying to keep up with the others  :-[

Jonny, maybe billing will be 3rd time lucky for you with the weather!

I had a job keeping up with the 2 litre crew, flooring it all the way,lol  ;D

Well you should have stayed half hour after you all left the sun came out and i stayed until 4.30 good day some very nice cars on show good seeing the few i did for 5 minutes i stayed at the ibis last night went out in wellingbourough for a few drinky's then back to the hotel mc d's brecky and was there for half hour before anyone else cars looked very smart concidering the wetaher Loving the exhoust's Richie not to over the top and looked a real nice fit :)

• CLUB ADMIN

Yeah, just after I text you we decided to shelter at the pub and dry off! We got stuck in a queue leaving so we were not the only ones soaked through with our tails between our legs! Any more raind and we would have needed a submarine!  ;D