[EVENT] BIG CAV BASH 2009 (@ Billing)

andy

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CLUB ADMIN

Just a heads up reminder that priority for posted passes will go to those staying for more than one day.

In the event that we become overbooked people attending for just a day maybe receive a loan pass from another member by prior arrangement by admin to get them in and onto the stand depending on demand etc..

• CLUB ADMIN

Just a heads up reminder that priority for posted passes will go to those staying for more than one day.

In the event that we become overbooked people attending for just a day maybe receive a loan pass from another member by prior arrangement by admin to get them in and onto the stand depending on demand etc..

;)

People sleeping over (arriving Thursday, Friday or Saturday AM) could you please PM GreyDJ with your address so the passes can be sent out

Passes will be sent out later for people arriving late Saturday or Sunday. Im sure there will be enough to go round but we have to give priority to members doing the whole weekend

What would Gordon do?

just a quick question is there a size limit on your tent at billing as just thought of this and didnt know if my tent might be construed to big

[img width=640 height=480]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a274/newbody/The%20Bogey/DSCF0277.jpg

will this be acceptable or do i need one of the 4 man pop up tents

just a quick question is there a size limit on your tent at billing as just thought of this and didnt know if my tent might be construed to big

[img width=640 height=480]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a274/newbody/The%20Bogey/DSCF0277.jpg

will this be acceptable or do i need one of the 4 man pop up tents

YOU call that big, you wait till you see steffi and kier's tent  ;D