[EVENT] Performance Vauxhall Show 2010

Guest Paul

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CLUB ADMIN

thanks lads for a top day just in case your wondering i made it back to sunny devon just in time to start work !!!which is going to be a very long shift  ???

oh and paul thanks for booking us a hotel up to normal mk2cav meet standards !!

Don't know how you do it. Am cream crackered!

I was at the PVS show today and I did notice a Yellow SRi hatch on stealths and I met Abo with a LET MK2 Saloon SRi which looked a very nice sleeper. Them stealths on the SRi looked at home also spotted the 2 door coupe MK2 cav with white and black irmscher stripe on the calibre kit. Old School is cool  :)

• CLUB MEMBER

Had a top day thanks,

Mostly this show is about getting together as a club and catching up its not the greatest show in the world put its what you make it, I did get some very good ideas from some cars for the next Mods,

I was very dissapointed about not having a cav at the show and was slightly worried why only a handful of cars turned up surely we could have managed more.

• CLUB MEMBER

Just HOW LOUD that fireforce car is can never be justified on a stills camera.

Last year, recorded a short session of FireForce on my phone, dont know how to download onto the puter, could blue tooth it to your phone at billing?

Q.. anyone ever tried to bluetooth down the standard phone/landline? does it work?

The saviour of mk2 cavs & ascona's

• 1 month later...