[event] Retro Rides Gathering 2011

steffi

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I`ll be there in the cav IF i can get camping tickets. Only 300 camping and they`re giving priority to those who had tickets last year.Guess you`ve got to be in with the `click` on there. Shame as if they got a venue that could actually hold the numbers of people wanting to go it could be really good. Im not driving down there to be camped miles away tho.

did you get camping passes mate ?

1) Steffi

2) Keir

3) Paul

4) Chris Nock

5) Richy (maybe)

6) Andy (hopefully)

7) Ralph (in a mk3)

8) Lambo :)

Can't make this now unfortunately,day is already fully booked for holidays  :(

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

i am attending this two couple of queries thou first thing i dont live far away so ill only be goin on the sunday and secondly are all of us gonna be able to park up together cause i ent quite sure how the parking thing is gonna be worked apart from 1990 or under in retro field

yes it's fine they are the most laid back people in the world to book a stand !! we are looking to camp close by i just haven't found a campsite yet due to growing up and geeting a house and billing but now the dust is settled i back on the case ! ;D

After this last weekend, I'm well up for this one too! Even Donna's caught the camping bug and we even bought a new tent today!

What do I need to do regarding tickets and camping etc? Are we planning to camp on the same site as the show?