7) lambo sunday only

8 ) brett (camping)

9) dave dave (camping)

10) ralphy (camping)

11) jonny sunday only

12) Andy ?

13 ) limmter lover

14) munt if hangover allows but not showing

Just some info that will be useful for you when arriving at the RetroRides Gathering

Club stands open from 8am, all clubs to be pretty much full by 10am

People arriving at the show need to head towards the entrance marked for clubs. Tickets can be purchased on the way in if you don’t have themalready. club passes  please display them in the window of your car, it helps to keepcars moving in the right direction.

Members on club stands will be able to take part in the track action,sign up opens at 9am on Sunday morning.

post code for show GL52 9RD

post code for those who are camping  GL19 4RE 

have posted retro cav , Rabbit and matt o stand passes to you

those camping i will hand them to you saturday night

others please Pm so we can plan somewhere to meet for you to have them

I know Steffi, I'm gutted, especially since I've been spending as lot of time on the Retro Rides forum recently and seen some of the awesome cars that will be going! Oh well, always next year!

FANTASTIC place!

FANTASTIC weather!!

FANTASTIC show!!!

I loved it, was good meeting up with all again,

Here's a few pics......

In no perticular order my top motors of the show and one picture from the top of the hill climb.

ac0ba91c.jpg

d997a740.jpg

683b39e0.jpg

fd8d4ea5.jpg

d0aea1f4.jpg

c479b2b8.jpg

c53bd670.jpg

Loving Micks 420bhp  Viva Van WITHOUT NOs!! Properly my best of the show.

Awsome day but firstly a huge thanks to steffi for organising the stand ect :) Well where to start lol Left 1pm yesterday 1 1/5 hour drive which ended up being half houe extended by monmouthshire traffic cops for the car not being on the insurance data base luckily had policy in the car :) So carried on with the journey to a lovely camp site on the river bank which led to a few beers followed by a few more then hit the sack, Got up this morning got ready and left for the show, Half way to the show clutch started slipping like mad anything over 2000rpm nursed it there and had a awsome day with awsome company among awsome cars, Took a VERY steady drive home had some food and a cuppa then off to the garage to change the clutch, Just got in now car fixed and feeling knackered but What a weekend Awsome as ever :D Pick to follow when i charge the camera :)

I've been watching that Viva van develop on the forums. It's awesome. Looks like you guys had a great weekend. I look forward to seeing loads of pics  ;)

Glad you got home ok too Rich!

• CLUB MEMBER

Great day as ever boys and girls, Massive thanks for Steffi for organising the show :)

Kate loved the show also so a thanks for making her feel welcome :)

I have loads of photos which i shall up-load when i get home at the weekend,

Roll on more show's like this so much better than any GM show i have been to.

I love that V8 'Tina van........been watching that on the Retro Rides forums. Started off as a 5-door estate.

I had one as mt first car and wish I'd never let it go. Great fun to drive those old Cortina's  ;D