hi just bought sri hatch!

parky1970

• SITE MODERATOR

Both cavs look nice, shame for the saloon not making it.

Current mk2 stock: 4 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, Richies Saabilier & monaro VXR

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV daily (joyous planet saver.....well carbon offset for the ro)

right just a quick update !! still waiting for sump to arive so its still up on stands ! got new sump bolts and thanks to matt a new mirror switch i have taken pics of sump bolt snapped and the removal and when i get her back together again i will take a few more pics of inside and all over and ask matt to post them for anyone interested to see

thanks for your interest people!!! ;D

right just a quick update !! still waiting for sump to arive so its still up on stands ! got new sump bolts and thanks to matt a new mirror switch i have taken pics of sump bolt snapped and the removal and when i get her back together again i will take a few more pics of inside and all over and ask matt to post them for anyone interested to see

thanks for your interest people!!! ;D

I'd definatly be interested in more pics mate. Email them over and I'll do the rest  :)

• 2 weeks later...

hello again ! another update. have put her back on the road today with no leaks !! yipee.. driving lovely have sent matt a few pics and hopefully they will be on soon as i'm a numpty and cant do it  :P .

I will post them up for you Jason, no probs mate. You should join and become a member and start a project thread  ;)

Stickers come with your membership pack! you need to pm Tim for more info or use the link on the left top of home page. Well worth it because you will have access to the full site and that is a must!! i Know from when i came over from the other side ( :-X :-X) i had only limited access and it was a nightmare :)

• CLUB MEMBER

Looks sound have you been looking long for one?

I also had a white saloon like yours back in 87(asa396y) it was mint and still mint when I sold it in 89,did what you did and bought a white mk 2 astra gte as all my mates had them, it was the worst thing I ever did.Sadly a friend told me some years later it was in car park in the sky.

I have been looking for one for months and willing to pay over the odds but still cant find one.Good luck hope you have years of fun with her, still looking.

Andyf

i wasn't really looking for one ! it sort of happened :D was looking for opel manta or astra gte mk2 but this came along and i'm glad it did! every time i drive it it puts a smile on my face! the kids have fallen in love with her and the wifes sort of coming around.. ha ha

• 5 months later...

Hello it's been a while but just a quick update! The old girl is going in for two new arches in a couple of weeks! The drivers side has only a tiny bit of filler in but passenger side has alot mire! But i thought i just as well get them both done.also getting the graphite sprayed right along drivers side as there was a tiny scab thst someone tried to cover with hammerite!!will put pics on before ,while and after!!  :D