Guest GreyDJ

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CLUB REP

UPDATE TODAY FROM VBOA

John Ankerman visited Billing last Saturday and met with management to discuss the final arrangements for the VBOA National Rally. All is as per the info already circulated with the exception that a wedding party will be taking place in the Venue leisure centre on Saturday evening so there will be no general entertainment available as first thought. As agreed, an additional portable shower block will be installed next to Vinnies restaurant to service Swans Fields.

He then toured the site and inspected all the fields required for July. Despite the poor weather this year to date John reports that the ground was very dry (cracking in places) and the venue had hosted several very successful events already this year. John has asked that a heavy roller is used in some areas to flatten any rough patches created as a result of the drying process.

He also reports that substantial works have taken place to reinforce the river bank to minimise any future flooding risk from that quarter. All in all he was very impressed with the current condition of the site. Without wishing to tempt fate, all looks in good order for our event!

DON'T FORGET LAST DATE FOR DISCOUNTED BOOKINGS (not day visitors) IS 5th JULY

i'm in the process of booking my saturday night camping and i'm wondering if as i did not attend billing due to it being cancelled last year and having paid my £15 and had no refund would i get this years camping for free  :)

You can ask the booking people but AFAIK only those who got their credits in writing last summer are getting refunds.

Looks like I'm finally making it with a car to Billing.........not a MK2 though!!  :angel:

Didn't manage to find what I was looking for, then this came along!!

Will be my project for the next year or so, then I will be on the lookout for a MK2 to join it in the garage!  ;D

Will pop by when I get there!

s2w4.jpg

Looks like I'm finally making it with a car to Billing.........not a MK2 though!!  :angel:

Didn't manage to find what I was looking for, then this came along!!

Will be my project for the next year or so, then I will be on the lookout for a MK2 to join it in the garage!  ;D

Will pop by when I get there!

s2w4.jpg

That's tidy mate  :)