morning !

vxcalibre

morning all, thought id say hello after finally registering on here! please excuse the user name, I really have no imagination! (that's give the game away) this leads nicely to disclose that somewhere, deep behind the bbq, patio table, bags of cement, tile cutters and copper pipe there lies in my garage a certain 4 door Vauxhall. now, if I were to confirm the boot lid is graced with those immortal words, cavalier, 2.0i, that may raise the odd eye brow?  its important to note the tail pipe sports the name irmscher on the tip, and if you are able to get around the junk you might find a little "I" badge on the grill. so, the old girl once found, is clearly dusty since the last wash and coat of autoglym 12 mths ago, and has some good old Vauxhall rust emerging by the windscreen rubber, and where some nob cut vents into the bonnet over 20 years ago, (we all make mistakes in our late teens) but don't look too bad on the surface. she was at billing 2010, but in the carpark as ive been out of touch with the clubs! she starts, breathing through her irmscher inlet, there is a bulb out on the gte digi dash, and she does need a bit of mig work here and there for next mot. so, in answer to the question, yes, F68LUT lives. Andy

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On ‎01‎/‎01‎/‎2016 at 21:53, Matt O-SRi said:

Any recent pics please?

well, 22 months later, a not too impressive bonnet. the keenest eyes will notice its in the open position, with cat prints sliding down the once proudly autoglym'd paint.  CAT prints, so can anyone explain what the cat was doing? as I have 2 mice nests in the boot .......... they've eaten the first 6 pages of my amp instructions, and the blue photo pass number from trax '99

IMG_20170923_205730.jpg

IMG_20170923_205025.jpg

Edited by vxcalibre

• SITE MODERATOR

Time to clear that all out and get on it vx

Current mk2 stock: 4 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, Richies Saabilier & monaro VXR

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV daily (joyous planet saver.....well carbon offset for the ro)

On ‎07‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 18:34, andy said:

Don't get me started on mice and rats. You're lucky they didnt eat your loom and give you weils disease! ;)

I suppose the cat might have earned her keep, as theres no sign of them now, lucky, only damage is to the tool foam insert