Stephen's 1982 1.6 L

chep

Thanks guys been doing loads of detailing work to it , had the wheels professionally dipped and powder coated which have came out Petty good I think . So happy with this car need to try and get down to billing with it next year heard it's a great show to go to :)

Yeh Andy its was myself you spoke with mate , are you the fella with loads of vauxhalls if I remember rite?

Yeh Matt it's the one your thinking of the car was found in the first owners garage with 17,500 miles from new it's now crept up to 18,400 from new with full history  :)

Hi mate, how you doing? Been meaning to let you know got one of the new bumpers I got from you after the Errol show, fitted on to my Cav looks a lot better now. Used the GM original plastic part with my metal bar. Sticks out at sides a bit at the moment,  but looks good and square on the front. How's your car going? It's looking good  :)

• SITE MODERATOR

You'll give Daz a run for his money with that car.....v clean (and green).

Current mk2 stock: 4 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, Richies Saabilier & monaro VXR

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV daily (joyous planet saver.....well carbon offset for the ro)

• 6 months later...

Awoken today from its 5 months in storage over the winter , connected up the battery and fired into life straight away ,took it a quick run round the block everything working as it should ready to be taxed on the 1st of April ready for the show season 
20160312_141041.jpg
20160312_143353.jpg
20160312_144342.jpg
20160312_145708.jpg

Steven I took the car to a couple of shows last year where it was awarded 2nd in its class for originality which I was over the moon with , I don't go to shows to win anything I just love driving  the thing and letting other people see it. the colour is always a talking point wherever I go .

20150920_134802_1.jpg

20150920_134817_1.jpg

Edited by chep

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/13/2016, 3:10:50, chep said:

Steven I took the car to a couple of shows last year where it was awarded 2nd in its class for originality which I was over the moon with , I don't go to shows to win anything I just love driving  the thing and letting other people see it. the colour is always a talking point wherever I go .

20150920_134802_1.jpg

20150920_134817_1.jpg

I think exactly the same thing, lovely car :D