[EVENT] Billing 2010 details/signup

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CLUB ADMIN

Andy, what is the situation re displaying spec sheets this year?

If  people have them I think they should take them.

I will try to do a couple of people who have special requested them, but it may be easier for me to upload the word document template for them which I will try to do tomorrow night. Then people can print out and write their own.

In future we will go about these again from scratch in a new an improved way. We also have some big plans for a couple of special events each year which we will be sounding out over the weekend.

• CLUB ADMIN

Details of convoys added to the main event list post. Can people post / PM me with their convoy plans and I'll flesh the list out.

Don't be shy, feel free to get your name down on any convoy that's passing, or start your own with two or more!

• CLUB ADMIN

Andy....are we doing a bbq this year ??  if so I can arrange a few burgers/sausage etc...

Not on the big cav BBQ but when we are there the club will look into a BBQ or social reward of some sorts for those attendees.

Give me a bell in the eve if you can regarding the other bits too.

Arriving what day mate? You doing the whole weekend?

i'm going to come up on sat maybe afternoon, or mornig if i can get out of work.

i joined up too so i'll park up and camp with you guys if thats cool? although the g ride is not quite finished so you'll have to overlook all the missing / unfinished bits. should i bring any stuff like bbq coles, food etc? never been to an event with the club so am not really sure . be good to meet everyone though

i'm going to come up on sat maybe afternoon, or mornig if i can get out of work.

i joined up too so i'll park up and camp with you guys if thats cool? although the g ride is not quite finished so you'll have to overlook all the missing / unfinished bits. should i bring any stuff like bbq coles, food etc? never been to an event with the club so am not really sure . be good to meet everyone though

What he said:) lol

• CLUB ADMIN

For the regulars it is same place as usual.

For you newbies it is through the entrance gate, bear left, over the little bridge and down and we are round to the right 100yds and you cant miss us on the left!

I've added the map John sent through to the first page of this thread.

as newbody is kindly bringing a 240 volt genetator i have just finished making up a lead with 2 light fittings to bring some light to the gazebo and i will be also bringing a 6 metre rope light to provide a bit of a party atmosphere and a laptop with an sd card reader so we can look at the photos taken during the day

• CLUB ADMIN

For those of you that may not have a spec sheet, next year we have some big plans for the car's 30th.

But for this year we are taking it easier so it is up to you to print the following and flesh out some content yourself!

It would be nice if every car there had one of these to put behind the offside passenger window, or in a stand if you have yours, or on the dashboard.

Here are the variations to allow for your home computer set-ups:

A blank (lower quality) Adobe PDF to be printed off, then filled in with pen

OR

A word 1997-2003 template with a text box to enter information about your car then print off.

OR

A word 2007 template also with a text for you to enter information about your car then print off.

If you have an existing spec sheet you do not need one of these. Unless the spec has changed significantly.

An Image of what they should look like..

[img width=440 height=621]http://i373.photobucket.com/albums/oo172/mk2cavalier/Events/billing2010/word_version.jpg

DO NOT SAVE THIS ONE! Use the links above for high quality versions.