MK2CAV.COM Rolling Road 2013!

andy

Thanks lads, i am hoping to have some good news tomorrow, i am off to sunny Anglesey to see about a contract there, only about 80 mins away. But if this fails i will have to take the car off the road,  times is tough in my line of work and i have no chance of recovering full monies from companies that have not paid me ( no names for legal reasons at the mo ).

I would not say my SEH is the ultimate, but idea was to build a standard looking engine with internal mods only ie no Throttle Bodies, Turbo etc, complete with standard exhaust and manifolds.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • CLUB MEMBER

Thanks for the Pm Andy, I'm getting excited now aswel the last one was epic and I'm sure this one will be even better!

I plan on going up first thing Saturday morning who is coming then? I know my costa del haverford friend is going Friday night but I want to be in the cav convoy walkie talkie charged up ready to go!!

• SITE MODERATOR

No. I still have an F28 in bits on my living room floor.

I rather that than power rangers and lego.......wife might not be keen mind.

Current mk2 stock: 4 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, Richies Saabilier & monaro VXR

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV daily (joyous planet saver.....well carbon offset for the ro)