Frostbite 2022

Greg

• SITE MODERATOR

Right, who fancies a frostbite meet early next year then?  I guess March time, hotel meeting point / stay over?  Thoughts / ideas welcome

Current mk2 stock: 4 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, Richies Saabilier & monaro VXR

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV daily (joyous planet saver.....well carbon offset for the ro)

• SITE MODERATOR

Location then?  Was it the midlands?  Or more Bath?

Current mk2 stock: 4 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, Richies Saabilier & monaro VXR

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV daily (joyous planet saver.....well carbon offset for the ro)

• SITE MODERATOR
23 minutes ago, retrotony87 said:

This sounds good. Would need to know dates for work. But I am down. Especially if it's Bath

We need to find a middle point, so if the welsh boys and girls are coming it sort of works.  It was normally in a dirty travel inn or ibis.

• CLUB ADMIN
16 minutes ago, Greg said:

We need to find a middle point, so if the welsh boys and girls are coming it sort of works.  It was normally in a dirty travel inn or ibis.

There is a reason it always ended up being Northampton, as in - if the northerners welsheners were coming! It was literally the middle point. So rather than for everyone deciding location, perhaps we get a list of definites who's up for it, then put a pin in the middle to find somewhere? Those from the south (and south wales) always ended up doing to most driving before by numbers, but those up north (or in Ireland) always came the furthest.   

• Like 1

You mean a get together, piss up and thrash the life out of my car type of weekend,? Well my last one was coventry ( as the spares day was there), yes i did get together, have a cracking time and many people raced my car all weekend.  Mind you, the worst part was nearly getting filled in at tgi Fridays by a pissed up group.....until they realised that almost everyone else in the pub was in our group. The real piss cans then went onto a  club, me included. Never seen before or since a person selling potions in the toilets?? And thankfully no one mooning out the window on a dual carriageway while driving a cav.....who could that have been i wonder 🤔 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • CLUB ADMIN

Yup after *some* moaning about not trying other places we had a couple of more "interesting" stays! Ibis was incredibly basic, but at least it had its own bar.

Smack bang in the middle of those who are coming is fine by me if there's a premiere inn or equivalent so long as no need to drive from evening refreshments. If we've got a placeholder weekend I'll post it on FB once we've picked the middle of those going on here.

• SITE MODERATOR

Sign up then to find a location for the 26th Feb (total fluke its England v Wales in the 6Ns and Scoland vs France)

Greg - maybe in my white LX if there is no salt

• 4 weeks later...
  • SITE MODERATOR

Currently there aren't many northerner coming so does this go between cornwall, west wales and reading.......so does this go A303 / M4 corridor?

• Like 1

• SITE MODERATOR
17 minutes ago, andy said:

Probably need to post it on FB first ;) 

Give it a week on there and lock it down?

Someone with Shitebook access needs to then please......

• Haha 1

• SITE MODERATOR

And the responses only count on here......or it gets ignored ;¬)

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...