Frostbite 2022

Greg

• SITE MODERATOR

No idea......not many from the northern wing saying yes.  Also need to be able to watch the rugby (Eng v Wal) so might be an issue..... since I am not on ShiteBook, I am no longer in control of this.

Current mk2 stock: 4 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, Richies Saabilier & monaro VXR

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV daily (joyous planet saver.....well carbon offset for the ro)

• SITE MODERATOR

Time to change the date then 🤭

Current mk2 stock: 4 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, Richies Saabilier & monaro VXR

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV daily (joyous planet saver.....well carbon offset for the ro)

Good evening,  does this count for Southerners too .... but I would come in the van , car is all tucked away for winter , just a thought I was thinking of taking the car too the Dorset steam fair this year as they are opening it up too classic / retro cars,  went there 4 years ago its massive , but not with the cav .....

• SITE MODERATOR

Phil, any vehicle no problem.  Its just a peoples meet up.  Waiting for the face book possy to tell me where and we can book up.

The rugby is on terrestrial so will want to watch Eng v Wal (might have to duck off into a room if its not on)......could lead to some bants with the boyos if its on in the bar.

• 3 weeks later...
  • SITE MODERATOR

Any feedback from Sh1tebook?

What with the gov trying to stop unnecessary gatherings this could be sketchy?  That said its 2 months away.

• SITE MODERATOR

No Facebook responses...... omicron ......maybe we do actually rain check this one.

• CLUB ADMIN
On 15/12/2021 at 17:04, Greg said:

No Facebook responses...... omicron ......maybe we do actually rain check this one.

I didn't push it on FB given the current situ. Perhaps defer it / rain check it until a few months later - and assume there won't be a more deadly variant in the offing. 

• SITE MODERATOR

Seems like a plan.  I can shout at the England boys from home.  Maybe we look at late April early May.....lets wait until Feb to think of a new date.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • SITE MODERATOR

Since I can't make Sywell, any takers on a meet somewhere sometime?  Holiday season is nearly here so this could be September?