Is there a List of Remaing Calibre's?

Guest kruger

Hi Guys, new to this board, but just seen a post on MIG about this forum and Calibres, and was wondering if the there is a list of remaining Calibres, just want to see if the one I cut up a few years ago (accident damaged, and used as a donor for a nova conversion) is still on the list as I dont think it was it was officially scrapped. I can remember the reg and know there were only about 10 F reg ones registered, so just wanted to check and see whats still about.

Thanks

Kev

Reg Number was F444 FNE, sorry no spares leftover, the front bumper was sold to Calibre Coachworks and the spoiler had gone droopy, and someone decided to help themselves to a door moulding!

• 2 weeks later...
the front bumper was sold to Calibre Coachworks

Bet they hacked it up to buggery.

I broke 2 of them last year. Didn't want to, but they were so rotten and the engine's totally shagged. All the parts live on in a mates A reg MK2 though.

and know there were only about 10 F reg ones registered,

Knew in lad in North Shrops who had an F reg one, bought it from Swansea I think. Anyhow he reckoned they`d made 17 on an F reg.

Mine WAS registered on a private plate (A2 EWJ) but the previous owner wanted the plate back and mine got re-registered. Buggered if I can remember what the number was though! I think it ended in BUJ? I sold it to a lad from the Lake District about 3 years ago.

There is (or was) another calibre on eBay very recently and it was doing big money, don`t know if it`s finished yet.

• 3 weeks later...

I think it was actually-the one I owned that is. It definately got re-reg`d on a Shropshire suffix when the previous owner wanted the private plate back and I was going to say I think the letters ended in UJ. Do you know of it`s whereabouts now? It was a very tidy and very original car though the arches were starting to go when I sold it and I`m pretty sure the lad who bought it later said he`d had them done, think it cost him £250 per side.

The interior was unmarked, it had an Irmscher exhaust and there was no Irmscher badge on the grille. Love to know if it`s still doing the rounds. Cost me a f****** fortune to re MOT it-mostly welding but also new fuel lines and other bits but was a stunning car.

Got refused insurance on it by 5 companies as well I recall, this despite being about 36 or 37 with a full no claims and a clean licence! :?

• 2 months later...
Guest ronniesm

not having much luck finding that spreadsheet, and as far as i can make out the car was imported a few years

ago-dont know where it's been but traced it from when it came back by a shipping docket.

Guest RIV-CALIBRE

me an computers dont get on great so i'm needin help on where to find this spreadsheet to check my calibre reg-changed username, was ronniesm.