[EVENT] Frostbite 2009

Frisco

OK folks this has been in the planning in the members section for a short while now and seeing as its an informal event everyone is welcome.

Its happening on March 7th here

http://www.premierinn.com/pti/hotelInformation.do?hotelId=23866

There is a few of us staying over in the hotel and heading to the VBOA spares day on the 8th but it doesn't matter if you book and stay for the weekend or if you just drop in on Saturday for an hour.

These things are always a good laugh and its a good opportunity to put some faces to names and have a look at a few cavs.

What would Gordon do?

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Magpie.  Your reply prompted me to have a grub around the website and hey presto I am a member now  ;D

Katherine

now you have joined up all we have to do is kit you out with a Mk2 cavalier there's one one ebay its a early 1.3 l hatch in red and it would make a nice little starter project its taxed until April and has mot until Jan 2010 so you can drive it while restoring buy it now £350 or best offer i reckon £250 cash and its yours

it would make an ideal starter cav because of the 1300 cc engine the tax and insurence would be cheap only snag is you can't drive it yet but don't let that stop you getting it

I'd love to have one, my better half has even said that I can (  :o still in shock at that!) but I am not as practical as you lot, correction, I am not practical full stop when it comes to cars.  I know it sounds picky but I could only consider a Cav in A1 (or near enough condition).  Mind you, I quite like reading your technical type discussions - even though most of it is meaningless to me  ;)

I liked Stuy's gold Cav but was still trying to sort out some temporary storage before I put in an offer (too late, I know).  My husband says I should have just bought it and thought about where to put it later  ::) 

Katherine