[EVENT] "30+ for 30" Big Cav BIRTHDAY Bash - VBOA Billing 2011!

andy

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I booked okay until I mentiond it was for the car show, then they hadn't a clue. They rang me back, but still knew nothing about dedicated entry lanes, welcome packs etc. I was told to just turn up like a regular booking because even the supervisor didn't know!

Am i supposed to have booked? i thought you could pay on the gate :o :o and my first job tomorrow is.. :angel:

You pay on the gate if you are only there for the day.

Can everyone make sure that they have included their first registered date, I want to put together a timeline poster / calendar for 2012 and beyond and the dates are quite important cheers!

What would I put Andy? 2003? I know I had a big gap in between, but that's when I first registered  ;)

What would I put Andy? 2003? I know I had a big gap in between, but that's when I first registered  ;)

The first registered date of your car mate, as found on the V5.

Providing quality care for elderly Vauxhalls in retirement

timbanner.jpg

just booked up for two nights after 30 minutes on the phone only to be given the direct number 01524 781453 and waiting for an e-mail to confirm but booked can't wait now  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Hmmmmm,strange,they never said they'd e-mail me,just gave me a number to give at the gate  :-X Oh well,at least i'm booked,can't wait either  ;D ;D ;D

Can everyone make sure that they have included their first registered date, I want to put together a timeline poster / calendar for 2012 and beyond and the dates are quite important cheers!

i know ive given the date of regestration for the ascona as 01/09/86 but that refers to when she was regestered in the uk not the date of manufacture which is written on the v5c as 1982

Guest chrisovkent

I can now show with you guys as i've just paid up,cant give a ddefo date of registration as the log book is'nt through yet,so what happens now,i;e club stand etc????

Thanks Chris. The bloke at the gate will direct you in to the show fields and we are on the left hand side of the road after you cross the bridge.

We're hard to mess.

Just to point this out again Anyone showing a car with us over the weekend has to be paid up member before they arrive.

This can only be done via the paid subscriptions function on the site no memberships will be taken in person over the weekend.

Thanks

What would Gordon do?

Guest chrisovkent

Cheers Frisco,so i dont need a club stand pass then? At pvs if you dont have a pass you get put in the public car park.I am so looking forward to Billing after the last 4 years at pvs.